This is pretty bad..
- It will be easier for mining companies to pollute local waterways
- Cutting the EPA budget by 31% and the workforce by 25%
- Burrying climate change website for kids
- Firing more than half of its advisory board
- Cutting more than 50 EPA programs, cutting EPA scientific research by nearly 50%, decimating environmental enforcement and grants to states and tribes
- Seeking to end the successful alternative energy research program ARPA-E
- Appointing industry lobbyists for top positions