- Or so the Republicans and the President say. We have no choice to repeal it.
- But it’s only exploding in Republican led states, hardly in Democrat led states.
- And that is the result of Republican efforts to sabotage it, and Democrat efforts to support it at the state level.
- Republicans sabotage it (among others) via:
- Refusing to expand Medicaid
- Refusing to promote it (or actively try to defame it) so that less healthy and young people sign up
- Cutting insurance subsidies
- Playing chicken with cost-sharing reductions
President Donald Trump has said the new Republican healthcare policy should be to allow the current law to collapse. “I’m not going to own it,” Mr Trump told reporters of […]
The right argues Obamacare shows all the dysfunctions of big government, yet it’s main problem is…. a market failure. Read on (and/or comment) at: The right’s hypocrisy over ACA
Some of these are downright funny (Kudlow and Cramer predicting a stock market crash), most of the stuff is really outlandish (Rush Limbaugh: Obamacare Will Be “A Life-Threatening Bill” And “Human Beings […]
Trump’s position on health care is almost indistinguishable from that of the rest of the field. He calls Obamacare a disaster and promises to repeal it and replace it with […]