Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How scary is Donald Trump?
Quote:I don’t think anyone’s ever laid out and explained what Trump’s world view is. Trump is intellectually vacuous. He is not someone who can explain a world view. But Trump knows it when he sees it, and then, when it is presented to him, he acts on it. And let me tell you what his world view is. I really believe this. Trump wants to take America back to the 1890s where America was producing 98 per cent of everything it was consuming or needed. So, this is a manufacturing America. This is a production-based, less service-oriented America. Trump would literally like to wall off America from the rest of the world. What Trump is doing is a literal walling off, and it’s physical walling off, like, actually creating a wall.”
‘Trump would literally like to wall off America from the rest of the world’: Former aide Scaramucci warns president will stop at nothing to be re-elected | The Independent
Quote:Where are the calls for Trump’s resignation? Since his first months in the White House, Trump has been the most impeachable, most lawless, most self-enriching, most bungling President in U.S. history. He relies entirely on lying and scapegoating to avoid taking responsibility for his failures. Trump didn’t even win the popular vote – the Electoral College selected him. President Trump has fomented chaos and corruption in his administration without encountering insistent demands for his resignation.

The supine Republican Senate shields Trump from any political accountability. Dominated by the evil “Moscow Mitch” McConnell, the Senate prevented Trump from being convicted under the impeachment clause of the Constitution. But Trump makes the case against himself – “I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.” Trump makes good on that statement every day, making decisions with reckless abandon and doubling down, falsely accusing people of crimes, turning our government over to big businesses, and firing inspectors general investigating crime and corruption in Trump’s regime of corporatism, favoritism, and nepotism.
Ralph Nader: Here is Trump’s top betrayal – Alternet.org
Quote:Donald Trump spent the weekend ahead of Memorial Day playing golf and pushing conspiracy theories on Twitter, insulting his political enemies like Joe BidenBarack ObamaHillary ClintonNancy Pelosi and Stacey Abrams and insinuating that MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is guilty of murder.

Losing patience with all of this – at a time when the US death toll from the coronavirus pandemic is approaching 100,000 - Illinois Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger responded to the Morning Joe smear by telling the president: “Just stop. Stop spreading it, stop creating paranoia. It will destroy us.”
Trump news live: Latest coronavirus updates as president lashes out with insults and conspiracy theories | The Independent

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Trump's Men.. Admin 99 45,404 06-24-2020, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Trump and Putin, behind the scenes Admin 530 223,631 06-22-2020, 04:15 PM
  The Trump economy Admin 0 25 06-22-2020, 04:04 AM
  Trump nudgets Admin 398 215,012 06-18-2020, 03:36 PM